Kick off your project with a Design Sprint, validate your hypotheses, minimize risks and align your team.
We help companies reduce uncertainty and build a clear roadmap through design, prototypes and testing. While doing this, we align teams under a shared vision with clearly defined goals and deliverables. We’ve used Design Sprints to build products and validate ideas for these companies.
Design Sprint by Bardo
The Design Sprint is essentially a 4-day validation process. We add one week of research and one iteration week. On day 1, we work together with our client to define the challenges and plan out the week. On day 2, we decide what challenges to prototype. On day 3, we build a high fidelity prototype. On day 4, we test it with real users. It can be donde remotely or face-to-face with the client.
What is the outcome?
The outcome of every Design Sprint is a high-fidelity prototype. It feels like a real product and was tested by users that are part of your target. You’ll also have clear insights on where to go next.
● Research results documentation.
● A long-term goal and success metrics.
● An interactive prototype.
● A summary with the findings of every step.
● Video-recordings of all the tests.
● An actionable list and recommendations on how to proceed.
What happens next?
Making decisions will be a lot easier. You’ll have a tangible representation of your product strategy in your hands and real user insights to guide your next steps and move forwards confidently. You can use a second sprint to iterate and polish the idea or you can use the prototype to move on to design and development. Many of our clients use Design Sprints to define their features roadmap, and implement this after the Sprint concludes.
Build better products faster
We have been designing and building digital products for over 10 years. We’ve worked with big companies, Silicon Valley startups, small businesses and everything in between.
Get In Touch →
● Master facilitator to lead a Design Sprint.
● Pre-flight stakeholder interview to ensure strategic alignment.
● Review of all related research.
● Sprint synthesis & recommended next steps.
● Follow-up consultancy.
● Design and development after the Sprint.