Latam - Europe - Remote
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of user experiences for our mobile apps.
- Resolution of app architecture problems along with minimum piece of code writing for feature solving.
- Product functionality ensurance, keeping in mind that quality comes first.
- Active participation in group meetings, technology discussions and process empowerment.
- Team contribution and problem solving across multiple technologies, not only mobile.
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals with strong interest in computer science, with knowledge in data structures, patterns and algorithms.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development and experience creating beautiful layouts.
- Previous participation and enthusiasm in agile techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Programming experience in Objective-C or Swift (at least participating in a project).
- 1 year of experience working in software development.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English.